Dates & Opening Hours
Sunday 5th & Monday 6th May 2019
Broadlands Estate, Broadlands, Romsey, Hampshire, SO51 9ZD
9.00am – 5pm, last entry is at 3:30pm
Disabled Access & Information
There is a dedicated disabled car park at the Broadlands Country Show. To access the Car Park please follow the directional signs for disabled parking on the approach to the Broadlands Estate.
The Broadlands Country Show is an outdoor event on historic parkland and the terrain is uneven, please wear appropriate footwear.
Countryman Business Ltd, and their agents, employees and representatives, will take all reasonable care to ensure that the event is conducted in a safe manner. Save for the death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Countryman Business Ltd or anyone for whom they are in law responsible, neither Countryman Business Ltd nor their agents, nor employees, nor representatives accepts liability for any accident, loss, damage, injury or illness to visitors, exhibitors, animals, or any other person or property whatsoever, whether caused by their negligence, or breach of contract in any way whatsoever.
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets are non-transferable and non refundable.
- No re-admission without ticket stub and the authorised hand stamp on skin.
- Tickets are only valid when purchased from official ticket outlets or agents.
- Countryman Business Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry at the gate and refund the ticket value.
- Countryman Business Ltd reserves the right to request the ticket holder to leave the premises and to take any appropriate measure to enforce such a request.
- All attractions publicised may be subject to change.
- All arena and display times publicised are approximate and may be subject to change.
- CCTV and Stop & Search Policies are in operation.
- Countryman Business reserves the right to publish all event photography and video.
- The venue is an historic site. Please treat it with respect and take great care when moving around the site, especially during the evenings when light levels are low.
- Visitors are advised that there will be uneven ground conditions, including natural undulations, pot-holes and rabbit warrens, and that they are required to exercise due care and attention when moving around the site.
- Please wear suitable clothing and footwear.
- Particular care should be taken when escorting children, disabled or elderly persons.
- You and your belongings enter the site inc. car parks entirely at your own risk.
By purchasing a ticket of any kind, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
By purchasing a ticket of any kind, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions
Broadlands Country Show Questions and Answers
Q: Are dogs allowed at the Broadlands Country Show?
Dogs are more than welcome to the Broadlands Country Show, we ask that owners keep their dogs on leads and be courteous to other visitors and clean up any mess they may leave behind. Please place dog bags in the bins provided, if you should run out of dog hygiene products please visit the Show Office for assistance.
Q: Is there a disabled car park at the Broadlands Country Show?
There is a dedicated Disabled Car Park, please follow the directional signs on the approach to the Broadlands Estate.
Q: Is there a cash point machine at the Broadlands Country Show?
Unfortunately, there is not a cash point machine on site at the Broadlands Country Show. However, a cash back facility is available at the ticket kiosk.
Q: Can I pay by card?
Yes you can. The main entrance gate at the Broadlands Country Show has card facilities.
Still have questions about the Broadlands Country Show? If the answers to your questions are not here, please contact us, we’d be happy to help.
Telephone: 01889 563232